Knowledge Handler

Information Sources & Information Sifting Techniques

My Photo
Name:
Location: Independence, Ohio, United States

I am a retired librarian, most recently serving at Indiana Wesleyan University's Cleveland Education Center.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Responsive Web Design Tips On Sitepoint.com

I find Sitepoint.com to be a great source of practical advice on web site creation.   Recently I have been working on developing mobile-friendly web resources, and relevant posts include:

In the course of curating these links, I also ran across this article by Dave Rupert on Responsive Web Design Bloat.   Rupert observed that the media queries and CSS result in a 10% expansion in downloaded code.   And I found this video by Eliot Sykes: Responsive Typography Tips.

-DD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home